On 10/03/2012 12:09 AM, Christopher Browning wrote:
Dear All,

I was wondering if anybody knows how one can have two transparent
surfaces overlapping but then being able to see how the 2 intersect
using PYMOL. At the moment, if I have two transparent surfaces
overlapping I don't see how they overlap internally, only externally. I
can see how they overlap internally if one surface is transparent and
the other is solid, but that is not quite what I'm after.

If Pymol Map_set proposed by Dan is not what you want, maybe you should try the show as mesh mode of Pymol.

Regards,
F.