Thank you to all that replied.  Your suggestions and advice was very helpful.

Christine

________________________________
From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Harman,
Christine
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 5:47 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Autodock Vina output files

Hi All,
I am sure that some of you have used AutoDock Vina so I thought I would give it
a go and ask two questions.  I performed a round of docking and obtained an
output file containing 9 different models.  The affinity (kcal/mol) ranged from
-4.5 to -3.0.  My first question is what is considered high binding affinity
i.e. what range is considered high affinity, moderate affinity etc.  My second
question is about the output file.  The output file is in pdbqt format and can
be viewed in Pymol just fine, but the problem is that I cannot separate out the
individual orientations of the output file.  I want to change the format to pdb
so that I can change the depiction of the models in PyMol, but PyMol treats the
file as one file and will not allow me to read out the models as separate pdb
files.  Does anybody know how to separate out the different models contained in
one output file provided by AutoDock Vina.  Thanks for any advice.

Take care,

Christine