QUICK ERRATUM

Sorry W, I forgot a very important bit (I was half asleep ;-)). As the unit
cells are, it would not be correct to import one set of Rfree flags from one
dataset to the other in sftools as the axes are moved around and the indexing
is no longer consistent between the two mtzs.
First you would need to swap around the b and c axes in the orthorhombic
crystal, to give

C2221 a=37, b=126, c=72

since the pseudo orthorombic non-90 angle is the one between the two shorter
axes (as revealed by your monoclinic b axis).

P21      a=37, b=126, c=40   beta=117

This should give you the necessary indexing consistency between the two to
import one set of Rfree flags to the other using sftools. However, when
importing the Rfree flags from one to another with sftools, I would first
generate them for the C2221 dataset and import these ones to the P21 mtz files
(as the other way around will cause you to go in manually and change some of
the P21 flags with indices no longer present in the C2221 after having been
merged, as you now have only 1/4 of the monoclinic reflections).

I think this should work, hopefully :-)