Ansuman,
you can calculate arbitrary merging stats, including CC1/2, Rmeas from
*unmerged* intensities, with a program like AIMLESS
<http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/pre/aimless.html#data_from_denzo>. By
default, HKL2000 (scalepack) will have output *merged* intensities, but
merging is inherently lossy. All is not lost if you have access to the *.x
files from DENZO and a working installation of SCALEPACK. In that case, you
can prepare *unmerged* intensities with SCALEPACK’s no merge original index
<http://www.hkl-xray.com/alphabetical-scalepack-keyword-documentation>
keyword. Before you do, create an archive of the directory holding your *.x
files.
Things to keep in mind:

   - SCALEPACK may use and/or overwrite an existing reject file, behavior
   that you can control with appropriate keywords
   - AIMLESS may require some non-default settings for your use case

Hope that helps.
Wolfram Tempel

Dear All,

​