I did the same search as above (Patrick).

I am confused how with SHELX you can get 320 (when using SOFTWARE) and then
when using TEXT only 130.

I get the same no's.

If the word SHELX exists as follows
SOFTWARE USED: SHELX

the same "word" (SHELX) will be picked up when we do a text search as well
(Its there in the remarks section under software !) But obviously NOT !

I can understand is "text search" gave a higher no but in this case
"software" gives more entries.

I can also understand if one PDB id is retuned for multiple searches but
one keyword search (software or text) the same no must be returned.

I am a bit confused in the big disparity in no's 130/320

In both cases WITHOUT software/text word for SHELX I get 552 1.0A X-ray
structures of protein only.