From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Mark J
van Raaij
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 10:09 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Easy way to generate symmetry-related protein chains?
(summary)

It seems the easiest way is to "Save Symmetry Coordinates" in COOT and then
assemble the desired chains in a text editor.

> Extensions -> Modelling -> Symm Shift Reference Chain Here.
is present if you build COOT yourself, but is not in the pre-built releases
(for now).

Mark J van Raaij
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC