The Molecular Sciences Group at Astex Pharmaceuticals integrates multiple
structural & biophysical techniques for fragment based drug discovery (FBDD).
The group is currently expanding these approaches to include single particle
cryo-EM. We are looking for a single particle cryo-EM scientist with experience
in sample preparation and optimisation, data analysis, processing and
reconstruction.

In addition, we have an opening for a Bioformatics Scientist and are currently
offering a number of Sustaining Innovation Fellowships.

For full details of the vacancies and details on how to apply, please visit our
job pages at http://www.astx.com/careers/ Closing date: 13th November, 2016.