From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Nicholas
Larsen
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:27 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Glass etching of structure

Dear All,
I'm sorry if this is off topic, but it might be of interest to general
audience.  I want to get one of our crystal structures etched in glass.  Can
anyone help recommend a company that can provide this service?  BioEtch had
come highly recommended to me, but unfortunately their website currently shows
they are experiencing equipment malfunction and it's unclear when they would be
up and running again.

Thanks for any suggestion!
Nick

[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary
information of H3 Biomedicine. If you believe that it has been sent to you in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message including
any attachments, without copying, using, or distributing any of the information
contained therein. This e-mail message should not be interpreted to include a
digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate an agreement,
contract or other legal document, nor to reflect an intention to be bound to
any legally-binding agreement or contract.]