Applications are invited for postdoctoral positions in my lab at Cold Spring
Harbor Laboratory to work on the structure and mechanism of gene silencing
pathways or DNA replication.
Please see our web page for more details
(http://joshua-torlab.labsites.cshl.edu/).

Positions are available for highly motivated, outstanding applicants with a
recent PhD and experience in electron microscopy, protein crystallography, or a
related field, or applicants with experience in biochemistry and molecular
biology with a keen interest in structural biology.

We are about to take delivery of a Titan Krios cryo electron microscope.
Combined with the nearby NSLS-II coming on line, these are exciting times with
exciting capabilities.

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) provides a unique, stimulating and very
collaborative environment for scientific interactions. Located on the North
Shore of Long Island, CSHL is in a beautiful setting and is a wonderful place
to expand one’s knowledge of biology in many different areas, particularly via
CSHL’s internationally acclaimed Meetings and Conferences, which our postdocs
can freely attend. For details about CSHL please see our web site at:
http://www.cshl.edu/

Please send CV, list of publications, a summary of research experience and
interests, and contact information of three references.

--
Leemor Joshua-Tor, Ph. D.
HHMI Investigator