It is not clear to me why you believe that cutting the resolution of the data
would improve your model (which after all is the aim of refinement). At the
edge CC(1/2) and I/sigI are perfectly respectable, and there doesn’t seem to be
anything wrong with the Wilson plot. Th R-factor will of course be higher if
you include more weak data, but minimising R is _not_ the aim of refinement.
You should keep all the data

I don’t know what xtriage means by “large number of outliers”: perhaps someone
else can explain

Phil