Hi,

I had the same problem once. Some chemistry programs are not really good at
exporting to pdb. Check the file format definition of pdb files, here:
ftp://ftp.wwpdb.org/pub/pdb/doc/format_descriptions/Format_v33_A4.pdf
Most interesting for you is probably pp. 174.
Also make sure, there is an "END" at the end.
It might help, if you send a link to the ligand file.

Cheers,
Johannes