Da: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> per conto di Mark J van Raaij
<mjvanra...@cnb.csic.es>
Inviato: sabato 1 aprile 2017 11.46
A: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Oggetto: Re: [ccp4bb] binding protein to nickel column

Could it be due to the fact that the protein is a histidine kinase - perhaps it
is interacting with or even modifying its own his-tag?

Mark J van Raaij
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC
calle Darwin 3
E-28049 Madrid, Spain
tel. (+34) 91 585 4616
http://wwwuser.cnb.csic.es/~mjvanraaij
Structural biology of viral fibres,
CNB-CSIC<http://wwwuser.cnb.csic.es/~mjvanraaij>
wwwuser.cnb.csic.es
members (left-to-right) Mateo Seoane Blanco - doctoral student (FPI fellowship)
Thanh H. Nguyen - doctoral student

On 30 Mar 2017, at 21:20, Shubhangi Agarwal