Hi Mohamed,
I don't recall such a case of a crystallized proteolytically cleaved
contaminant (see our recent summary of contamination cases
http://scripts.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?ei5009 , and references therein).
I would certainly recommend depositing the data at the PDB - it may help
others address questions that need the higher resolution, or facilitate MR.
We can then also include your protein into our ContaMiner & ContaBase
webserver & database. https://strube.cbrc.kaust.edu.sa/contaminer/
Best wishes
Stefan