Hi,
you could try picking in the cold room. Provided the temperature change does
not kill the crystals, this sometimes worked fine for me in similar cases.
Petri

Petri Kursula
----------
Professor
Department of Biomedicine
University of Bergen, Norway
http://www.uib.no/en/rg/petrikursula
<http://www.uib.no/en/persons/Petri.Kursula>
petri.kurs...@uib.no <mailto:petri.kurs...@biomed.uib.no>
Group Leader, Adjunct Professor
Faculty of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
University of Oulu, Finland