Sheila,

Hydrogen bonds, ionic (i.e. salt bridge), and polar (dipole) interactions
are often collectively called
electrostatic interactions.  Note that dipole interactions involve partial
charges.  If you want to exclude
dipole interactions, you have say so specifically in your manuscript.
Non-bonded interactions include
both electrostatic and van der Waals contacts (where hydrophobic
interactions result from van der Waals
forces in an aqueous environment).  Water can also interact with dipoles
(partial charges), so it would
NOT be correct to use the term "hydrophilic" if you were excluding dipolar
interactions.

-Daniel