The CCP4 program you are looking for is "cad".  Using the "SCALE" keyword you
can apply an overall positive or negative B factor to any mtz data set.
Negative B factors are sharpening, which is what you are trying to do.

There is also another program called "ecalc", which is specifically designed
for computing normalized structure factors like "U", which is closely related
to "E".

As for which B factor to apply?  Ostensibly the Wilson B factor and the average
atomic B factor should be the same number.  The Wilson B, however, is prone to
systematic errors arising from how you decide which resolution range to fit.
There are also details about the distribution of B factors in the model and the
relative abundance of different atomic numbers.  However, I've always found
these considerations dwarfed by the errors in estimating the Wilson B.
Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you might want to raise your B
factor a bit anyway to reduce the overall noise.

As for F000, another article describing its estimation is here:
https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1302823110

Script from that publication for calculating F000 is here:
https://bl831.als.lbl.gov/END/RAPID/scripts/find_F000.com

This script requires the CCP4 Suite and the Phenix Suite version 1.6 or lower.
This was the last version of phenix.refine that reported k_sol and B_sol for
the bulk solvent.  Without these, you cannot calculate the number of electrons
in the bulk solvent.

Alternately, if you have run refmac you can look through the log for the
string: "Partial structure    1: scale = "
The "scale =" and "B  =" numbers that follow are the k_sol and B_sol for the
bulk solvent.  You can then provide these numbers on the command line of the
find_F000.com script above.  Then again, if you have already run refmac it
might be simpler to provide the MSKOUT command-line parameter to refmac.  This
will output the bulk solvent as a CCP4 map file.  Once you have that, all you
need to do is run "mapdump" to report the average value of the electron density
in this map.  You multiply this by the k_sol value from the log and then
multiply by the unit cell volume and you now have the number of electrons in
the bulk solvent.  Add up all the atomic numbers in your PDB file (including
hydrogen) and you have the rest of the electrons in your unit cell.  The sum of
all electrons in one unit cell is F000.

HTH

-James Holton
MAD Scientist