From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of Schreuder,
Herman /DE
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 10:47 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ccp4bb] Wincoot middle-mouse button does not work

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Use caution before replying, clicking links, and opening
attachments.

Dear community,

Courtesy to the Corona crisis, I am now separated from my Linux workstation and
I am trying to get everything working from home. Running coot remotely via a
low-speed internet connection was no option so I had Wincoot installed on my
laptop. Everything appears to work fine with one exception: The middle-mouse
button is not working, so I cannot center on an atom.

Thank you for your help and stay healthy!
Herman