From: EchelonIV . <arne.raasa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 2:53 PM
To: Yong Wang <wang_yon...@lilly.com>
Cc: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ccp4bb] Wincoot stereo display on Windows 10

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Use caution before replying, clicking links, and opening
attachments.

I tried all settings through on my laptop display and they work - I don't have
a possibility to view true 3D, but the settings themselves work. Does wall eye
or cross eye work for you or are all stereo options crashing the software?

Arne

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:36 PM Yong Wang