Are you sure you have identified the correct space group?

Cheers

Schara

Dr. Schara Safarian

Project Leader
Max Planck Institute of Biophysics
Department of Molecular Membrane Biology

Max-von-Laue-Straße 3
60438 Frankfurt am Main
Deutschland/Germany

Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Otago
Department of Biochemistry & Microbiology
Dunedin/New Zealand

Twitter <https://twitter.com/SafarianSchara>

Google Scholar <https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=de&user=SjePlggAAAAJ>