From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of samer halabi
<000030c2162795b2-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk>
Sent: December 12, 2021 10:31 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: [ccp4bb] High-affinity binding Fab to a known epitope amino acid
sequence

Dear All, Sorry to be disturbing you all, however the valuable input I get each
time I have an inquiry from the mailing list members, encourages me to inquire
again. Do you know of (or use) a Fab with high-affinity of binding to its
epitope
Dear All,
Sorry to be disturbing you all, however the valuable input I get each time I
have an inquiry from the mailing list members, encourages me to inquire again.

Do you know of (or use) a Fab with high-affinity of binding to its epitope (KD
in the Picomolar pM or the Femtomolar fM range), where the amino acid sequence
of the epitope is also known?

I have searched the commercially available Fabs, however the epitope amino acid
sequence is not disclosed to the researchers.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Samer

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health
information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use,
retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was
originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.