Applications are invited for enthusiastic postdoctoral and/or senior scientists
in my lab at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory to work on the structure and
mechanism of gene silencing pathways or DNA replication. Please see our web
page for more details (http://joshua-torlab.labsites.cshl.edu/).

Positions are available for highly motivated, enthusiastic and outstanding
applicants with a PhD and experience in structural biology.

We have a Titan Krios cryo electron microscope equipped with a K3 Gatan camera,
and enjoy extremely frequent access. We also have a screening microscope (Talos
120C), and are about to install a chameleon system for grid preparation. We
also have an excellent fully equipped X-ray facility, crystallization robots
and fantastic computational resources including high-performance and GPU
computers. Combined with the nearby NSLS-II, these are exciting times with
exciting capabilities. Our lab is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for
studying macromolecular interactions, and CSHL has an array of cutting-edge
core facilities.

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) provides a unique, stimulating and very
collaborative environment for scientific interactions. Located on the North
Shore of Long Island, CSHL is in a beautiful setting and is a wonderful place
to expand one’s knowledge of biology in many different areas, particularly via
CSHL’s internationally acclaimed Meetings and Conferences, which our scientists
can freely attend. CSHL also hosts the exciting cryoEM, macromolecular
crystallography, gene expression, protein purification and many more relevant
courses, which bring in the leading experts in the field. For details about
CSHL please see our web site at: http://www.cshl.edu/

Please send CV, list of publications, a summary of research experience and
interests, and contact information of three references to lee...@cshl.edu.

Leemor
Leemor Joshua-Tor, Ph. D.
HHMI Investigator
W. M. Keck Professor of Structural Biology
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
1 Bungtown Road
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
p: (516) 367-8821