Now I tried to inject the latest map I had.
Also, I created a second monitor on osnode02, like I had before, using the
same map.
I started both monitors ...

Logs from osnode01 show my content ... and then it started to show lines
like

2015-11-17 10:56:26.515069 7fc73af67700  0
mon.osnode01@0(probing).data_health(1)
update_stats avail 19% total 220 GB, used 178 GB, avail 43178 MB

What does that mean?
Attached are the logs.

Thanks a lot.
Jose Tavares