----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Stevenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

| Once again no answer to my question regarding the stability of CFMX in a
| shared hosting environment!!
|
| A lack of an answer leads me to beleive that it is in fact unstable and MM
| does not wish to comment on it.  Yes I now this is not a MM list and I
| should not expect an official answer here.  If the MM folks on this list
| feel this is the case, at least acknowledge me and tell me who to talk to at
| MM for an answer.
|
| Prove me wrong please ;-)

Lets face it, they do not know how to do shared hosting environments!  Plain and
simple.  With all the off the wall
work-arounds I have seen posted by MM people proves this to be a fact.

But they can dedicate "dozens of engineers" to develop one web site, but will not and
cannot address issues as important
as the ones you raise.

It is a sad state of affairs, and the bean counters will eventually notice by the lack
of sales, and perhaps start a
movement to address them.

I for one, am not going to be giving any credit card numbers to support staff for
configuration issues that are omitted
from the installer application and darned sure omitted from the documentation!  There
are just too many alternatives to
get the job done with much less hassle and unproductive time expenditure..