Basically, I only gave you a partial story.. The rest of it is that the join
tables are used in other relationships and the where conditions and join
conditions are getting sloppy. In addition, a lot of the front end deals
with dynamic forms and passing around a handful of IDs is getting
cumbersome.

Does that tip the scale either way?

Mike