From: Lawrence Ng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:01:46 -0700
Subject: Re: Indexing on Linux systempermissions?
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yeah I thought so too... guess I'll have to wait for Blackstone

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/8/2004 2:53:58 PM >>>

Oh ok... I know what Lucene is, it an Apache project, we looked at the
when we had the PDF problem. Problem with is it that it has no build
in document parses, so it was just a easy to use PDFbox and Verity.

Does LIndex have the parses build in?

Also it is a Macromedia product according to the link you provided, so
why don't MM use it instead of Verity? How strange...

Andrew.