Sorry for the OT post, but this is the only place I can think of to post
this.

My company presently owns and operates ZonkBoard (www.zonkboard.com), a
ColdFusion driven HTML chat system for bloggers and the like.  Over the last
several months we have been too busy to give the site the attention it
needs, and so we're looking to sell the web site and its users to another
ColdFusion based company or individual who can give it and its users the
attention they deserve.  If you are at all interested in purchasing or
maintaining the site, please contact me off-list either by e-mail or office
phone for details.

Justin D. Scott
Vice President
Sceiron Interactive, Inc.