Adam, those are already in the bug tracker.  I was really disappointed when
CFBuilder we released this morning. I really think it needs more work.

I highlight my main beefs on my blog this morning.
http://www.trunkful.com/index.cfm/CF-Builder

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.