From: Cami Lawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 January 2001 13:13
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFSELECT and Java

I have three cfselects that I need to compare their values before leaving
the form for my processor page, I already have a popup message coded to come
up if any of the three are the same.  I have tried

IF ((document.favform.myselectbox1.value !=
document.favform.myselectbox2.value) &&
      (document.favform.myselectbox1.value !=
document.favform.myselectbox3.value) &&
      (document.favform.myselectbox2.value !=
document.favform.myselectbox3.value))
    { popup code;
        return false;
      }

I get errors when I put these statements in my javascript for the popup.  It
acts like it doesn't know what the cfselect values are.