I am using nt4 cf 4.01
Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Could not delete from specified tables.

Here is the error that is thrown.
You can see my sql call in it as well. I am trying to delete all the
records.

I have made a workaround by creating a blank dbf and dbt and then
deleting the files and copying the blanks as the originals to start over.
But I really would like to be able to delete or know why I can't. I too
have been working with dbf files for awhile.

Terry

SQL = "delete from work"

Data Source = "test.dbf"

SQL = "delete from work"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (2:1) to (2:52).