From: Frank Priest [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 5:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Code Red backdoor triggered?

Thanks Robert,

Norton has a cleanup solution now.... Fortunately the virus left .cfm files
alone:-) It's a major pain to clean up though.

For anybody that still has problems with this, the renaming of the "cmd.exe"
file tip in an earlier post, helped me to get it at least under control
until Norton had a fix out.

Frank