You're code works great from here.  Not that that helps at all.

Have you tried substituting some other URLs, to see if it is a general error, or
specific to yahoo?

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/15/02 04:04PM >>>
Works fine for me and I'm behind a firewall, though it's not truly reliable
as someone else has stated.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Claremont [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 3:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFHTTP

I should have been much more specific, of course. Here is the code...

<cfhttp url="http://www.yahoo.com";
        method="GET"
        resolveurl="true"
        timeout="90">
</CFHTTP>
<hr>
<cfoutput>#CFHTTP.FileContent#</cfoutput>

Every time it returns "Connection Failure"

If I go sit on the server itself, I can go to http://www.yahoo.com with
no problem.