On Tue, 19 May 2015, Brad Chamberlain wrote:

> [Oops, I'm realizing that I mentally conflated this IEEE 754 floating
> point thread with the other "Some Floating Point Issues" thread due to
> the similarity of the topics and the fact that my mailer sorted them
> in-line with one another.

They are all related.

> Belatedly:  Damian, I know it's a long way to travel from .au, but if
> you were to find yourself at CHIUW in June, sitting you down with
> someone on the Chapel team to pair-program some of these capabilities
> would be a great activity for the code camp day...]

While it would be ueful, June is the end of the fiscal year here so it is
unlikely, at least this year.

Regards - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer