This is realy a battle between MS and Sun.  MS is trying to displace Java
with C# since they lost the court battle.

---- As written by Chuck Peters:

> On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Seth Johnson wrote:
>

> > Folks, read this.  I speak in grave tones a lot of times, but let's be
> > very clear, now:
> >
> > The end game is upon us.  The apolitical BSD license is now being pitted
> > directly against the GPL license, by M$ itself.
> >
> > It's so very sly.  Just think about it.  But if we see it right up, we
> > *might* be able to counter it.  I don't know:
> >
> > http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2001/06/27/dotnet.html
> >

> > Ask me what I mean, if you don't see what I'm saying.  I'm pissed and
> > anxious as heck about this.
>
> I'm not clear on what you mean about it being the end game.  As I see it
> the battle is just starting to heat up, I don't think were even close to
> the end game yet.  It's more of the MS embrace and extend strategy.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck

/* Robert Hajime Lanning                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** Trade: Unix Systems Administrator (Senior level) (SAGE IV)
*/
#include <std_disclaimer.h>