Bill, sorry to hear of all your troubles with your engine.
      What kind of bearings are you using? Is there any chance that you have
some defective bearings all from the same batch? Can you call the bearing
company tech line ask them for help?
      Sounds like you checked everything. The only other thing I can think of
is a clogged oil passage. This will make you have a higher oil press reading
not lower. I remember seeing a photo where an engine builder was working on
the oil system and he assembled the engine without the crank. He then ran the
oil pump to see how the oil flowed. Maybe you can do this somehow.
       What year is your block? The early 65-66 blocks used a special rear
cam bearing because they had a different oil passage.
good luck