I agree with you Pete.. it's just a Buzz word.. Pro this Pro That...
I tink the movment had it's roots in plan old  Hot rodding...
It's no fun piloting a High Performance  Chevelle with 50 year old
technology.. Stoping,, cornering accelerating  and just plane old
Fun to Drive, Seat of the pants handling...
My 65 Elky has Hotchkis all around Grand-Natonal PS Box.. disks and performance pads in the rear. adjustable shocks .. Polly bushings..
and a BLASTl to drive on the Mountian curvy country roads you travel to get to and from my House..
I call it PRO FUN....

Wayne
ACES # 1556
TC # 186