In a message dated 12/8/03 10:26:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< An original duel snorkel LS6 air filter assembly sells for over $2000.00.
 They came on some non cowl induction car and are hard to find. Some non cowl
 induction cars came with the common open element unit. >>

Monte Carlos had them also.  I have seen them for sale at swap meets for
$200.  I've never seen one sell that high.  The plenum air cleaners for 66 SS cars
only sell for around $2500 and they are much more hard to come by than the
dual snorkel setup.

Tom