From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dale McIntosh
Sent: 9. desember 2003 05:49
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] El-Camino Doors

Well, since they've fit for the past 36 years, I'd bet another 36 wouldn't be a bad bet if they aren't slammed too often. :*)

Seriously, according to my GM parts book 68 to 72 doors are the same less paint, trim, and hardware; 9888121 L.H. and 9888129 R.H.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709/NECOA #41
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information