On 5/28/07, Dan Muresan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Serves you quite right - a segfault is not sufficient for someone who does
> these perverted things. You should rightfully suffer for this...

Um, I wasn't saying that this should work. The point was that a segfault
usually uncovers a deeper problem, such as a buffer overflow that may or
may not occur under other circumstances as well. But, if Felix is happy
with a segfault, that's fine.

No, I'm not happy with segfaults, but opening files recursively
without termination test
is something that I don't know how to handle in a more graceful way.

cheers,
felix