Hi Jiri,
These total numbers are not a problem, all ports are equal and all traffic goes to the fabric on every port. You will only see drops in this scenario if you have bursts of traffic going from many to one port for a period of time larger than the buffers will allow. Remember, the buffer numbers are ingress, so if you have 2 ports sending to 1, you have 2x that buffer. If you have 3 to 1, there are 3x buffers.

At those rates and if you know the burst, you can calculate how long your congestion can last.

Regards,
John Gill
cisco
919.392.2309