02.03.2012 18:30, Dmitry Valdov пишет:
Hi!

No reload required.
I guess this command increases buffers between a card and fabric.

So... it doesn't help much.
Last thing to try is to swap some ports.
Think we really hit hardware limitations between pairs of ports.

Anyway, thaks to all!

Well.. When a packet arrives.. It must come to the fabric and return
back to
the card.. What happend when two packets arrive at the same time?