I'm pretty sure that one or more of Mark, Gert or Tim are thinking
SR/MPLS IPv6 when they say SRv6?

No one in their right minds thinks SRv6 is a good idea, terrible snake
oil and waste of NRE. SR/MPLS IPv6 of course is terrific.

LDPv6 and SRv6 seem like an odd couple, LDPv6 SR/MPLS IPv6 seem far
more reasonable couple to choose from. I have my favorite.

--
  ++ytti