You've changed JNPR from 30s to 1s, but not CSCO. I'm not sure if this
is the only problem, as insufficient data is shown about the state and
LACP PDUs.

I believe the command is 'lacp rate fast' or 'lacp period short', to
reduce risk of operators getting bored, In your case, the former.

On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 at 10:38, james list via cisco-nsp
<cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net> wrote:

> Dear expert
> we've an issue in setting up a port-channel between a Juniper EX4400 and a
> Cisco Nexus N9K-C93180YC-EX over an SX 1 Gbs link.
>
> We've implemented the following configuration but on Juniper side it is
> interface flapping while on Cisco side it remains down.
> Light levels seem ok.
>
> Has anyone ever experienced the same ? Any suggestions ?
>
> Thanks in advance for any hint
> Kind regards
> James
>
> JUNIPER *****************************
>
> > show configuration interfaces ae10 | display set
> set interfaces ae10 description "to Cisco leaf"
> set interfaces ae10 aggregated-ether-options lacp active
> set interfaces ae10 aggregated-ether-options lacp periodic fast
> set interfaces ae10 unit 0 family ethernet-switching interface-mode trunk
> set interfaces ae10 unit 0 family ethernet-switching vlan members 301
>
> > show configuration interfaces ge-0/2/3 | display set
> set interfaces ge-0/2/3 description "to Cisco leaf"
> set interfaces ge-0/2/3 ether-options 802.3ad ae10
>
> > show vlans VLAN_301
>
> Routing instance        VLAN name             Tag          Interfaces
> default-switch          VLAN_301              301
>                                                            ae10.0
>

> CISCO  *******************************
>
> interface Ethernet1/41
>   description <[To EX4400]>
>   switchport
>   switchport mode trunk
>   switchport trunk allowed vlan 301
>   channel-group 41 mode active
>   no shutdown
>
> interface port-channel41
>   description <[To EX4400]>
>   switchport
>   switchport mode trunk
>   switchport trunk allowed vlan 301
>

> # sh vlan id 301
>
> VLAN Name                             Status    Ports
> 301  P2P_xxx                          active    Po1, Po41, Eth1/1, Eth1/41
>
> VLAN Type         Vlan-mode
> 301  enet         CE
>
> Remote SPAN VLAN

  ++ytti