I will look for it. Thanks.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net
[mailto:clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net] Namens Dave M
Verzonden: woensdag 18 augustus 2010 17:16
Aan: ClamAV users ML
Onderwerp: Re: [Clamav-users] Clamav problem on CentOs

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Wouter - Support <supp...@iamotor.nl>
wrote:
> I installed it with yum, so where can I find the installation map?

I had a similar (and probably the same) problem on a CentOS box - it was the
"can't append" freshclam.log error, if I remember correctly.
Anyway, it turns out the freshclam.log files were owned by non-existent
users (like 101 and 100) or something, thus resulting in the permission
denied problem.  I'm not sure how or why that happened.
 So, you may wish to try finding your freshclam.log files (try "locate
freshclam.log") and see who they're owned by.  You'll probably have to use
the chown command.