Hi Marc,
So apparently it was a bug(?) in ClamTK. The errors have gone away (for
now). The big problem is I want Clam to do what Clamonacc does so
removing it shouldn't be an option? I want it to run at certain times
to check for malicious files, etc. I'll re-enable the schedule via Clam
TK and see if it still hogs the CPU.
If it does I may have to find another AV solution.

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell...@gmail.com>