Am Dienstag, den 17.07.2007, 16:06 +0300 schrieb Toms Trankalis:
> Yes, it works now :)
> My test box is 1ghz celeron 512ram, and I can say, it works much
faster
> than amavisd+clamd

number one reason why i switched to clapf and try to help as much as
possible to get it working even in a highload environment.. ten million
lines of perl code executed each time a mail arrives just cannot be
good :)
just promise not to add too much features to clapf or it will get the
same as amavisd :/
have fun!
johannes

Best Regards,

Johannes Rußek
Linux/UNIX Administration

win.rar GmbH
Unser Lieben Frauen Kirchhof 10
28195 Bremen
Germany

www.win-rar.com    (website)
rus...@win-rar.com (e-mail)

+49 421 63939-0  (tel Zentrale)
+49 421 63939-99 (fax)

win.rar GmbH Bremen                           |    HR B-Nr. 22804
Management: Öncül Kaya, Burak Canboy          |    Amtsgericht Bremen