Hej!

On Wed, August 27, 2008 21:41, Janos SUTO wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>

>  >>the part where buf is set to the user's queuedir could be moved into
>  >>the later store_meta_data if-condition (where the actual chdir takes
>  >>place).
>  >>Sounds this more reasonably?
>
> If you mean the 172th line: snprintf(buf, MAXBUFSIZE-1, "%s/%s/%c/%s",
> ...), and the if(cfg.store_metadata == 1){ clause in the 205th line,
> then they should be there somewhere, as we have to enter (cd) to the
> proper user queue directory before spamdrop can write the message to the
> tmpfile.

Yes, I mean these two. And I agree, that this has to be done
somewhere at this point. But filling 'buf' with the directory
and calling spamdrop_helper -- if necessary -- is only required
if store_meta_data is enabled. (Or is this already included
in the changes mentioned below?)

> But now I moved the "add trailing dot to the file" block to the block
> from the 532th line. Tomorrow I will commit these changes.

Which trailing dot? I can't follow you here...

Ciao
Chris