Hi,

On Tue, December 15, 2009 14:41, Varadi Gabor wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:21:53PM +0100, Christoph Wilke wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> > If you could share your debian/ directory, that would perhaps be
>> > helpful.
>>
>> Have a look at https://130.83.185.211/clapf .
>
> Thank you very much.

You are welcome :)

> Excuse me bad English.
>
> Me, too DEBIAN.
> I am useful and if he may be I would like to reach it the
> rules file, which is necessary, the packet to completion one.

During the last days I had success of creating a source package.
It needs some more tuning and so on, but I think it will work.
For now there is only a package which uses sqlite3, is spamsum
enabled and puts queue db and tmp in /var/spool/clapf (yes I
prefer this place ;) ).
It can be found at the usual place.

Regards
Christoph Wilke

ps. I'm not sure if anyone else is interested in this, so I will discuss
more detailed things with Gerry and Janos directly. If anyone else is
interested, drop a note...