I saw a post about this from June 2009 or thereabouts, but it did not
get much follow-up.  I'm curious about AI libraries for Clojure,
partly since I imagine some Lisp AI code could be translated to
Clojure fairly easily.  I am doing some work on using Clojure with
applications including some AI-inspired techniques -- in particular,
for tracking usage patterns and user activity -- but I have not yet
really considered how to implement AI algorithms, such as neural
networks, in Clojure.  Any suggestions?