jasonbrooks added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``

> 1) it requires package layering, which really pushes up the idea of having a
> way for users to build their own OStree servers.

What do you mean by that? Package layering doesn't require someone to build
their own ostree server, it does require installing the layered pkgs separately
on each host, though, and rebooting in between, although Colin had thoughts on
cutting out the reboot step, which would make it nicer.

We could also offer multiple trees, some with fewer things rolled in by
default, some with more.

And we could run these bits as system containers, like the etcd and flannel
ones. I don't understand exactly what's involved in making those, in particular
the bits about creating the config.json.template. It seems that this project
could help w/ that part: https://github.com/jessfraz/riddler but I haven't been
able to figure out how to build it to use it.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/176