OK, this tool is still crashing, and I need help understanding what to
debug. Is it the PHP script? I don't know enough PHP to debug this
properly, so I'll need help if so. Or can the whole service go down
because a Python CGI script crashes?

I've taken a look through the logs, and until late December last year,
whenever it went down, it was brought up again immediately.

I've pasted the logs of the most recent crashes at
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Slashme/logpaste

--
David Richfield
+49 170 570 4998